Saturday, October 22, 2005

New Gadget

One of my fantastic friends, Kris, generously gave me some gift certificates for A & B Sound and today I went shopping! I ended up purchasing a tiny 1GB Sony mp3 player that will be perfect for long runs. I pondered buying an iPod but because I'm going to be using it primarily for running (involving lots of bouncing), I thought something a little less delicate was a better idea.

This mp3 player uses flash memory and boasts that it can charge 3 hours in 3 minutes!!! I can't wait to load some music on it and take it outdoors with me. It is so light and so small. I can't believe that it can hold close to 700 songs on it.

Ooooh, behold it's cuteness:

2 Comments:

Blogger blumaroo said...

Oooh... it *is* cute! (= I've been covetting an iPod mini - I got a Shuffle from my brother (partly in exchange for the car), but it bugs me that I cant see what's playing!

10/25/2005 10:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's the same one I got, what colour is yours?

10/28/2005 1:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home