Friday, September 30, 2005

Ebb and Flow

I haven't been posting too much lately which I'd like to tell you is because my life has been incredibly fascinating with little time to write, but that's not true. Mostly, I've just been uninspired and haven't had too much to say. Some weeks pass that way with nothing particularly bad happening and nothing particularly good happening. During these kinds of weeks the days melt into one another blurring the difference between Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday.

But, last night was a fantastic night. I don't want to divulge too much at this point but there are some interesting things in the works!

Tonight I have an exciting night ahead of me. I am doing a fly-along in the police helicopter! This will be my first time ever in a helicopter and I am both excited and nervous. I'll let you know how it goes…

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all have lovely weekends : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home