Friday, August 05, 2005

Cuckoo!

Remember when I wrote the following?

There's one person, in particular, who despite saying that she doesn't care about me or my life, continues to pop in and out of it. I sincerely wish that she would just leave me alone. There were a few months where I didn't hear a thing from her and it was so nice. Then, the day before yesterday, out of the blue, she wrote to me about something pretty odd. As soon as a dialogue began between us, it quickly went downhill. Because of that, I told her that it's better that we just steer clear of each other. I do not mean that in a malicious way, I just feel that she isn't someone I want a part of any aspect of my life. I don't trust her and I don't feel that there's any need for interaction between us. I wish she would understand that and respect my desire to be left alone. Hopefully, this time that will be what actually happens. It gets tiring having the same conversation over and over and over again.

Well, surprise, surprise, Morgan popped back into my life this week. I made a decision after I wrote the entry above that I was going to just delete anything she sent to me and I was just going to put her on ignore mode. And that's exactly what I did. She sent me two messages that I promptly deleted and then she got her boyfriend (my ex-boyfriend) to contact me and ask me to just give her a chance and read what she had to say. What a mistake. It reminded me of why I told myself I was just going to delete her messages. I was sucked in this time, but I've learned my lesson. It doesn't really matter what she says now, she is going to be promptly deleted with one quick click.

I don't really enjoy having to continually deal with this again and again but I'm finding that I'm getting better at just letting it roll off me. There is far too much good happening in my life to let her ruin my peace of mind. So, enough about her, back to my regularly schedule life : )

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care , but things have changed
- Bob Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home