Monday, July 25, 2005

Object Lust

Yaaaaaaaaay! This light is currently on its way to me:



It's an IQ Light and I have had my eye on one of them for a long, long time. They are incredibly expensive if you buy them from the distributor in Denmark but I was able to find one on eBay for $20US! IQ stands for "interlocking quadrilaterals" and this is the neat thing about the lamps. They are made of 30 modules that fit together to form different shapes depending on how you decide to assemble the unit. You can buy more than one kit and make even bigger lamps if you like. I am excited! I can't wait for it to arrive : )

2 Comments:

Blogger blumaroo said...

Leah, What a gorgeous lamp! (= In my opinion, lighting is vital to mood and inner conversation. Just finished reading your blog - my first day alone and without plans since early June. Sitting in a huge house in small-town Missouri, with four sleeping cats nearby and thinking about your retreat and the wonders you've experienced. Wow!

7/25/2005 4:23 p.m.  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi Kris : ) Good to hear from you. I've been following your travels. It sounds way too hot for me!

7/25/2005 8:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home