Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Weekend Recap

I've had quite a bit to write about this weekend but it has been so busy that I've been everywhere except near my computer. I won't go into a blow-by-blow of the entire weekend but I will say that it was a great one : ) Some highlights include:

- A. (from the blind date) called and asked me out on another date (yay!)
- Saw Carolyn Mark play at the Sidetrack Cafe (she was excellent!)
- My new roommate, Daniel, moved into my condo
- Almost bought a brand new car but changed my mind since I could only get the car I wanted in red
- Had an experience that Anais Nin would have been proud of
- Had 2 bellinis and a delicious strawberry margarita (mmmm...summer is for slushy drinks on patios!)
- Received a nice email from Phillip

My condo has a different feel with Daniel now living here. It feels more alive and vibrant with another human wandering around. We took a trip to Ikea today so he could buy a bed and some other furnishings and spent the afternoon assembling furniture and rearranging the place. After spending an entire day with him, I'm pretty confident that we are going to make good roommates.

Oh, I have so much more that I want to write but I feel clumsy and illiterate tonight. So, I'll end things here. Hope everyone else had good long weekends (or regular weekends for those of you who don't live in Canada.)

What a secret language we talk, undertones, overtones, nuances, abstractions, symbols.
- Anais Nin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home