Friday, July 29, 2005

*Swoon*

I just got back from my blind date with A. and...wow! It went way better than I expected. He was attractive, intelligent, funny, interesting, and a great conversationalist. Oh, and his smile was gorgeous! I quite like him and am hoping that he'll call me for another date : ) We sat and chatted like old friends, laughing at each other, and feeling completely comfortable. When the coffee shop closed we still wanted to hang out some more so we drove out to Sherwood Park by the factories. I don't want to get myself too excited but I have a very good feeling about this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to hear it went well! i look forward to hearing more about this mystery man. i've never done that. how very brave of you leah! we'll have to chat more over tea/hike/?...

YAY!

7/29/2005 10:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So like, did you rock it in a factory parking lot, or what?

7/30/2005 9:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

7/30/2005 10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Leah said...

Did I "rock it in a factory parking lot"? No, I did not. Not even a kiss on this date, but that doesn't make it any less swoon-worthy. In fact, in some ways I think it might make it even moreso.

8/02/2005 1:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home