Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Meow!

Awwwww! For the next week I will have two cats living in my place, instead of just one. I'm taking care of Kevin's cat, George, who just may be the 2nd cutest cat in the whole entire world : ) For the first little while George took to crawling into a small corner beside my furnace and refused to move from that spot until Kevin dragged him out. Then, he took to crawling under my bed and refused to come out of there even when Reese would come right up beside him and poke her nose in his face. Finally, yesterday, George got brave enough to come out of hiding and has seemed like his usual self again. To my relief, the two cats have stopped hissing and swatting at each other. They now often lie in close proximity to each other and keep each other amused. George is a well-behaved cat. He doesn't jump on the counters, doesn't scratch the couch or anything else that he shouldn't, and he, unlike Reese, doesn't start pouncing on my toes at 5am. I think Reese and I are both going to enjoy our little house guest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home