Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shin Splints (again!)

No running for a week or two (or possibly more) according to my chiropractor : ( I tried going for a gentle run last night with Victor (a friend from my 1/2 marathon clinic) and he almost had to go get the car and pick me up because I was in so much pain. He was also hurting from Vancouver so I'm sure we looked hilarious running along at a snail's pace yelping "ow" "ow" "ow"! As a result, I think my bike is going to be my main form of exercise for the next little while.

Anyone want to go for a bike ride?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leah...poor thing. i had to stop running years back, knees/shins=trouble. that's too bad. on a lighter note i have an interesting exercise that may help. i will show you next time we connect. you should really consider yoga (WITH MEEEE). it's a great adjunct to running/hiking.
in the mean time let's hit the bikes?

5/11/2005 7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home