Friday, May 06, 2005

Let your hips do the talking

Sometimes a song just says it all...

I'd rather dance with you than talk with you

So, why don't we just move into the other room
There's space for us to shake,
and hey...I like this tune

Even if I could hear what you said
I doubt my reply would be interesting for you to hear
Because I haven't read a single book all year
And the only film I saw, I didn't like it at all

I'd rather dance,
I'd rather dance than talk with you


The music's too loud and the noise from the crowd
Increases the chance of misinterpretation
So let your hips do the talking
I'll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings
And you'll make me smile by really getting into the swing
- Kings of Convenience

The plan for the weekend: less talking, more dancing : )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leah! i really want to hear that song now! awe. i could have used that on so many occasions...haha....*passes recording to stranger.

i danced on thursday with a smile from ear to ear...i could use another session, perhaps you should call me?

xo

5/07/2005 8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Leah said...

kim!

i'll put it on a cd for you along with some other music. i'm glad you had fun last thursday : )

ttys...

5/09/2005 6:55 p.m.  
Blogger Leah said...

hi nick! i didn't know that you were poking your head in here...welcome to my life!

5/12/2005 7:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home