Monday, September 25, 2006

T-minus 13 days!

Less than two weeks until we leave and we have SO much to do! Every day of the next two weeks is booked with something or someone. Tomorrow evening I'm flying to Toronto for a job interview. It seems a bit ridiculous that I'm flying out there two weeks before I will live there permanently but they couldn't wait for me and insisted I come out this week. Wednesday afternoon I'll have an interview followed by a two-part exam and then will get some time to hang out with friends and see our new place! Early Thursday morning I'll come back to Edmonton. Saturday we're off to Calgary to see my parents one last time before we move. Whooosh! My life feels like a bit of a whirlwind right now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on the interview, and I heard Saturday was a blast!

9/26/2006 12:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you.
thanks for the fun leah.
K.

10/01/2006 9:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/03/2006 1:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously don't use this blog mich. But when you do, could you take down the email addresses?

Really, bad form for Susan to post them. Feel free to contact me, but spambots search the net for that kind of stuff.

Bored at work doing a vanity google.

Chriz

4/29/2007 4:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home