Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eek.

Things are a little stressful right now. I am in the middle of trying to sell my condo, finishing my projects at work, figuring out how to move a ton of stuff to Toronto, trying to find a new job, dealing with a cat that doesn't like strangers, keeping my place in perfect condition, and seeing my friends and boyfriend every now and again. It's a lot to juggle!

This is going to be a very busy month!

Eeek.

But, whenever I feel stressed I think of Michelle who is about to give birth any day now and then plans to move from Ireland to Vancouver at the beginning of October. Is she crazy? Brave? Super organized? I don't know, but I definitely admire her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i definately admire you.
come live here now!

8/27/2006 4:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home