Friday, May 20, 2005

Lawn bowling is fun! Seriously! If anyone has a desire to try it, I would be more than happy to take you. We went tonight and were instructed by this awfully sweet grandma-type who is a champion lawn bowler. She was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable! It was so much fun! I think we might actually do well as a team. I am going to be the lead (the person to throw the 'jack' and the first bowler). For whatever reason, I am extraordinarily good at getting the jack exactly where it needs to go.

After that, I met up with the lovely Miss K. Awwwwwww....I wish you all had someone like her in your life. We wanted to have a bottle of wine but another friend has absconded with my corkscrew (!) so we were forced to take extreme measures and open the bottle with a knife. It took a while but we did it. We both ended up covered in wine but it was so worth it!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blushes* haha. it was a lovely bottle of red, once we got into it! that was too funny leah, for real. after the week we've had, we both needed it and a little macgyver-ing never hurt anyone...did it?

i could talk to you forever leah. there are simply not enough hours in the day to accomodate the conversations we could/should have.
love ya girl.
k

5/20/2005 12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home