Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dylan!

I've known for a while that Bob Dylan is playing a concert in Calgary next weekend but I didn't think I'd be in the city then. But, it's looking like I might be, so I may get to go see him after all! Yay! I saw him last year (or was it the year before?) in Edmonton and it was a fantastic concert! I managed to get 4th row tickets at that time so we were able to see every chord he played and watch him subtlely motion to his drummer to end songs. I definitely won't get tickets that close this time but it would be amazing to just hear him live! Oooooh, I am filled with excitement now : ) Dylan is one of my favourite artists. He gets a lot of flack for his singing but his lyrics are extremely well written. In the spirit of Dylan excitement, I've been locating some guitar tabs and have been plucking my way through a couple of songs. It feels good to be practicing guitar again! One more 'yay' for good measure...yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home