Sunday, June 26, 2005

Goodbye (for a couple weeks)

Tomorrow I'm departing for my Vipassana retreat so you won't hear a peep out of me for a couple of weeks. It's going to be a most interesting experience. It will be a detoxification of sorts in many different aspects: no internet, no contact with anyone outside the retreat, a totally vegetarian diet, no drugs or alcohol, and lots and lots of silence. Already my mind has made some important shifts in thinking. I can already tell you with confidence that some things are going to be different when I get back.

Take care, everyone. And, Happy Canada Day : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Leah,
I hope you have a great time on your retreat! Melissa/Dops

6/30/2005 12:25 a.m.  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi Melissa : )

Aww, I'm flattered that you still pop in here now and again! We MUST go for coffee before you start your job. I have something for you that I've had forever with your name on it. I will email soon to make some plans.

Meow meow meow!

7/08/2005 5:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home