Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Worst Nightmare (Part II)

Things are not looking good (at least, when it comes to the state of my mouth). I thought that I had one tooth that was a problem but apparently I have two that are side-by-side and I might need root canals on them both. The dentist won't know for sure until he gets right in there (ewwww). So, I have a very long appointment on Tuesday night to get them done. The dentist was very nice but I swear I saw a twinkle in his eye when he realized how much money I'll be bringing in to his business. Thankfully, I have a good dental plan!

On a happier note, I'm heading to the mountains tomorrow night for some relaxing, hiking, and miscellaneous adventure! It will be so nice to get away for a few days.

Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger **~Glitter Bubbles~** said...

let me know if you need any pain releavers lady :)

5/26/2005 12:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home