Tuesday, May 31, 2005

For godsakes!

My heart has been beating a little faster than normal and my thoughts are far, far away. Late last night I went for a walk alone in the river valley under a clear sky filled with stars and I made a wish. An impossible secret whispered to the trees and the creatures stirring around me. My mind was filled with swirling thoughts of implausibility. And, even in the face of...umm...let's call it confusion...I'm glowing with hot little embers of happiness right now.

A good friend wrote the following to me today: You have to take care of yourself, first and foremost. And for godsakes have some fun. Oh, did that ever make me smile. I love the imperativeness of that sentence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smile*

5/31/2005 6:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home