Saturday, April 09, 2005

Epilogue

A couple of months ago I met a guy who really deceived me. I won't go into the long story about why and how that happened, but suffice it to say he definitely pulled one over on me. This deception resulted in me purchasing an airline ticket for him and then being out the money for it. When I told a few friends about this they thought it was pretty unlikely that I would ever get the money back however, I did! Not only did he pay for half of the airline ticket, he transferred the airline credit into my name so I also have a $400 credit to go somewhere. It worked out much better than expected. I would have preferred for the whole situation to never have happened but am quite relieved that it had a good resolution. I don't think that I'm naive but I do like to believe that more often than not people follow through on their word.

Now, I just have to decide where I want my airline ticket to take me. I have a year to use the credit. Hmmm...any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, depends on where you want to go, or whether you'll go wherever $400 will take you. :)

I went to San Francisco once and loved it. Also on my wish list of North American destinations are Toronto, Montreal and the Canadian Maritimes.

4/11/2005 6:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home