Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Firefly

I am lucky: I have friends with exceptional taste in music. I have one friend who has more music than anyone I know. His bedroom is like a record store, except better, because odds are any disc picked at random would be a good one. Every time I go visit him he lends me a few albums that he thinks I'll like. He hasn't been wrong yet!

Take a listen to
this song which has been stuck in my head all day. In a good way.

I'd like to tell you but I just don't know

That you're the firefly that makes me glow
I'd like to tell you but I just can't decide
So I wax and I wane and I wonder about you after all

Firefly
Firefly
You're my firefly
Face it, I like you, firefly

- from "Firefly" by Dierdre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home