Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Anticipation

Birds are chirping this morning and the sun is shining in a vibrant blue sky. We are almost through the winter and I'm excited to see what Toronto is like in warmer weather. The gloominess hanging over last week has almost completely dissolved and I have been feeling sparks of anticipation for the future.

One thing I'm very excited about is that I've decided to enroll in a writing course through the University of Toronto. It starts in April and continues through June. It's part of a larger creative writing certificate though I haven't decided if I'll do the whole program or just a course here and there. The idea of writing, being critiqued, and pushing myself is very appealing right now. I've felt incredibly inspired lately and need something to channel that energy into.

Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
- Harrison

1 Comments:

Blogger frenchy said...

i'm so excited about the spring too, i'm glad to hear it's coming your way also. and hey, that's awesome about the writing course. i'm sure it will be really rewarding, but keep us posted!

3/18/2007 4:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home