Sunday, March 12, 2006

Not My Finest Moments

If you weren't around me today, lucky you! If you were, I probably owe you an apology. I woke up in the middle of the night with the sorest sore throat that I've ever felt. It was like razors poking into my throat anytime I swallowed (which is more than you realize until it hurts to do so.) I went to the doctor who took a look at my throat and actually made a somewhat repulsed sound, did a rapid strep test, and told me what I suspected -- I have strep throat : ( 4 penicillin pills later, I'm feeling better but I feel awful about the way I went about my day. Extra hormones + overtiredness + strep throat = the irrational, emotional, and unpleasant me.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man leah. you need an immune system, awe. : (
OIL OF OREGANO. seriously. it's magic.
i feel for you. jade and i used to pass it back and forth to each other at parties waaaay back when. so, even i've had strep, and it's sooooo painful. it's good that you caught it right away...can lead to pretty serious stuff! feel better soon.

3/13/2006 10:54 a.m.  
Blogger michelle. said...

sorry to hear you're sick :(

i am sending you get well vibes through the keyboard!

3/13/2006 1:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home