Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An introduction

This is the second time that I've started a 'blog'. I decided to start writing online again because I always seem to be at my computer with a million thoughts racing and want a place to store them before they float away never to be remembered again.

This has been the year of transition. Some would argue that every year, every month, and every day is transition (and 'they' are right) however, some changes are more explosive than others and some take more time to digest. This blog will be an account of the transitions in my life - the quick, kaleidoscope-like changes and the slower, turtle-like ones.

Spring is around the corner and there is a feeling in the air of anticipation. People have more of a bounce in their steps, the days are getting longer, and my freckles are beginning to come out. Life is getting better all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home